The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (NAPCOStormTrpr, Lightholder's Dad, Gdads51), 82 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,076
Posts1,056,280
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 72
5
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
5 Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 72
How do you go about removing the door lock on the rear barn door of a panel or suburban. I can not seem to figure it out. Also, mine will not lock, once I get it a part what should I look for?

Thanks

Last edited by 57thekid; 05/04/2013 5:07 PM.
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 77
H
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
H Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 77

Not sure if I can help, since I have a TF, but I did mine in December and besides taking off the inspection cover, I can't remember what I did. It couldn't have been too tough.
I used the complete lock/key kit from Brothers.
In fact I just re-installed the cover today.
I will add info if it "bubbles up" in my memory bank. :-)

Last edited by Highsider; 05/04/2013 6:10 PM.

Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0