The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,143
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 73
G
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
G Offline
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 73
I'v been told there are patches available to repair the belt line on my '42 cab but can't find them anywhere. It would be a lot cheaper and easier if I could. Appreciate any help. Thanks

Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 323
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 323
I thought I saw some on E bay just the other day. Not sure of the years.

Bill




These old bolts are in my blood. Hard thing is focusing on just one.

1937 Chevy 1/2 ton panel
1953 GMC 2 ton. future car hauler

Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 785
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Jul 2011
Posts: 785

Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 63
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 63
I thought I saw replacement left, right and center beltline panels at Jim Carters. Yep here it is... http://www.oldchevytrucks.com/cart/index.asp?cat2=9883&path=1934+%2D+1946+Truck+Parts%2FSheet+Metal%2FCab+Repair+Panels&station=


1941 AK named "PETEY" my buddy.

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0