The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Otto Skorzeny, KEVINSKI, HandyAndy, Hugh63c10, klhansen, 37 GC), 144 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,114
Posts1,056,607
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#939961 05/01/2013 12:29 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 207
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 207
On my '65 C10 I got a "hood to cowl seal" from LMC, page 11, item 3. Can anyone take a picture of their truck so that I can see how that thing is actually mounted?

Thanks in advance.

Tom


Tom
1965 Chevy C10, 230 straight six, 2WD, 4-speed manual
Nesto426 #939967 05/01/2013 12:44 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 207
N
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
N Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 207
Sorry to bother you all, I just saw what I needed on Tony's (4-5-6 Chevy) site on one of his projects. You have a great site Tony.



Tom
1965 Chevy C10, 230 straight six, 2WD, 4-speed manual
Nesto426 #940542 05/03/2013 11:41 AM
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
Thanks, Tom. I was getting to reply to your thread and you beat me to it. Glad you found the information needed and the website was informative. Thanks for checking it out.


Moderated by  Hambone, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0