| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (LAROKE, Gray_Ghost),
124
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,543 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 | On my '65 C10 I got a "hood to cowl seal" from LMC, page 11, item 3. Can anyone take a picture of their truck so that I can see how that thing is actually mounted?
Thanks in advance.
Tom
Tom 1965 Chevy C10, 230 straight six, 2WD, 4-speed manual
| | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 207 | Sorry to bother you all, I just saw what I needed on Tony's (4-5-6 Chevy) site on one of his projects. You have a great site Tony.
Tom 1965 Chevy C10, 230 straight six, 2WD, 4-speed manual
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 | Thanks, Tom. I was getting to reply to your thread and you beat me to it. Glad you found the information needed and the website was informative. Thanks for checking it out.
| | |
| |
| |