As of 04-04-13, I have joined the club. I have posted a youtube video that my nephews made to celebrate the event. The woman in the video is my older sister and the 4 boys are her kids. Eric is the oldest and is a video/computer animation major at the University of New Mexico. The other 3 boys are Will, Doug and Tom who filmed his portion while attending school in California. It was a great "present" and very very funny as well.
Old Dominion Stovebolt Society T/Sgt. Gott (28 years of service with the USPP) 1940 Chevy G506 4112 cargo dump 1942 Diamond T G509 969A 4 ton wrecker 1942 Ward LaFrance G116 series 2 10 ton wrecker 1944 Ward LaFrance G116 series 5 10 ton wrecker 1931 Ford AA with a WEAVER crane 1944 Sterling HC 165 tractor 1944 Autocar U7144T w/ 10 ton trailer
A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.
1949 Chevrolet 3804 In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum 1973 IH 1310 Dump 1963 Kaiser M38A1 2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie" 2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)
Happy Birthday from Tx, appreciate the ride in the 42 back in 07.. enjoy your special day... they will pass really fast, I will be 72 in June and it seems like just yesterday that I was your young age.
Last edited by joker; 04/17/20133:26 PM.
Redryder pix My Hotrod A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life." I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.
~ Billy Old Dominion Stovebolt Society: Exotic Animal Division 1946 Chevrolet Cab Over Engine | In the Gallery | Video | More pictures 1959 GMC 860 | Pictures 1950 Chevrolet 3800 | Pictures I've got a trailer and I'm not afraid to use it!