The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Hanks custodian, Southerntruck, baldeagle, Woodcmiami, J Lucas), 70 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,133
Posts1,056,398
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#934701 04/10/2013 9:29 PM
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 446
I
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
I Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 446
Did anybody go to the Portland Swap Meet this last weekend? My legs still hurt, LOL....Couldn't find the parts I needed so I bought some tools..

Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 12
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 12
Didn't go this year, seems the potential bad weather kept me home, what kind of parts are ya looking for?

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 446
I
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
I Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 446
Hello Seabee. Well, I was looking for a front bumper for my 1966 C60 and the air filter assembly for the HVAC brake system on the C60. I didn't actually expect to find these items at the show considering big bolts are not in the main stream as a collectable, LOL....But it doesn't hurt to look and perhaps get lucky....

Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 305
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 305
I wanted to go, I hear it's great.
I friend went and was keeping an eye out for parts for me. Going next year for sure.

Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 290
S
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
S Offline
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 290
Was going to go but a chest & head cold got the best of me. I haven't been in years & really wanted to go. oh well there is always next year


"IT IS WHAT IT IS"
1953 Chevrolet 1/2-ton 3100 4x4
In the Gallery
In the DITY Gallery
More images in Flickr
1948 GMC 1-Ton (now sold to someone in Hawaii!)
In the Gallery
More photo in Flickr
1953 Chevy 1-Ton
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 446
I
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
I Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 446
Hello Slick. Hope you're feeling better. Like always, there was lot's of good stuff at the swapmeet. Wish I owned an early 50's AD truck, I noticed lot's of parts there for them, LOL...

Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 446
I
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
I Offline
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 446
Hey 54John. You bet, come on down next year. Hope to see ya smile


Moderated by  Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0