The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 136 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,241
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#933737 04/07/2013 3:08 PM
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
Anyone going to the LA Roadster show there? I'll be working there as part of the cacklefest. If I keep plugging away, I might be able to take my Suburban there. I always see plenty of Stovebolts there so it wouldn't be too far fetched to park 'em all away from the rest of the herd.

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,254
O
'Bolter
'Bolter
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,254
What's the date? I am putting my truck back together


Dennis
-there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252

Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,254
O
'Bolter
'Bolter
O Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,254
Parking fee for specialty parking?


Dennis
-there is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer-
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 31
V
New Guy
New Guy
V Offline
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 31
Definitely gonna be there.

I have a '39 (not running) with a 235 replacement 'mystery motor' - that despite Dave and others best efforts, has an unknown engine origin/build date.

Anyone interested in checking out my posts and pics under '39 block and casting numbers' that could provide ANY additional info, we'd appreciate it.

Cheers, Rob

Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
"Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!!
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,252
Originally Posted by oldbluetruck
Parking fee for specialty parking?

$10 per vehicle, $20 per person, kids under 12 free.


Moderated by  Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0