| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,271 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 59 | Hello bolter's, I'm trying to get a plan together. What kind of brake booster did you buy for a MII heights disc front/drum back conversion? Did you go with the under cab setup or on the firewall setup? My frame has been boxed in and i could add anything to it or just mount it on the firewall with the under dash setup. Just looking to get a plan setup. Its coming along slowly but surely. Thanks Barry. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 38 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 38 | Im going with the frame mount. Probly the universal one from speedway. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 59 | I'm thinking thats probably a good idea as theres not a lot of room under the dash. I could make a good solid bracket at work for it. | | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2004 Posts: 1,312 | I have a T-Bird booster and M/Cylinder mounted on the firewall. Works fine, but if I were at the stage you guys are, I would definitely go with the under cab setup - so much cleaner looking ! | | | | | Joined: May 2011 Posts: 266 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2011 Posts: 266 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 38 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Oct 2012 Posts: 38 | what assembly did you use? | | | | | Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 59 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2011 Posts: 59 | I think I'll need to buy a universal bracket and corvette master. They don't list one for the 40, just 47 and up. I'm going to use a manual setup as the truck when finished wont weigh a hole lot. Not to sure who to buy from. | | |
| |
| |