| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
162
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,139 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 323 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 323 | I want to ad a booster and mc under the floor with a remote fill to my 37. Doe's any one know if a frame mount unit for a 47 will fit? I can't see why not. No one has a listing for my truck but every one has the complete unit for a 47.I'm running a 350/350 Any one with first hand experience please chime in.
Bill
Last edited by goneagain; 03/17/2013 1:47 PM.
These old bolts are in my blood. Hard thing is focusing on just one.
1937 Chevy 1/2 ton panel 1953 GMC 2 ton. future car hauler
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | The frame is completely different, which is why it may not work. You may be better off with a universal unit, but I don't know for sure. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 19 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 19 | On my 37 I used a generic unit. I Was told it was supposedly for a 32 Ford . . Whatever . . . The point is that it doesn't matter. There is adeqaute clearance to fit a 7 inch booster under the cab. Trim or build up the mounting surfaces to suit.
PatM
From Sunny California Forever working on the '37 Under the shade of my dreams
| | |
| |
| |