| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Otto Skorzeny),
98
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,442 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 420 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 420 | Can I use the intake and exhaust manifolds off my 46 216 on my newly rebuilt 56 235?? I had them sandblasted and the carburator rebuilt about 6 months ago and have a new exhaust and would hate to waste a new exhaust because of the angle | | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,094 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,094 | they are different, but you can get allignment sleeves that will adapt them to work
Tommy 59 apache 1/2t 261 short stepside | | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 420 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 420 | where would I get alignment sleeves from?
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2006 Posts: 2,393 | I purchased mine from Scott Marshall. He's over on Inliners. http://www.marshallsince62.com/
Drew
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,094 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2001 Posts: 1,094 | I think chevys of the 40's or most of the catalogs have them.
Tommy 59 apache 1/2t 261 short stepside | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Tommy, The sleeves in-question are the ones that allow you to connect mismatching ports on intake manifolds and heads (216s and early 235s matched up with 261s and later 235s). These are the standard alignment rings which are commonly available: 1934-53 intake manifold alignment sleeves 1954-62 intake alignment sleeves | | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 | I found my step adapters on eBay, I just checked and the seller does not have them listed ...pic... Your best bet is the Inliners link above Good luck | | |
| |
| |