| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,123 Posts1,056,653 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 21 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 21 | I'm trying to find information on my truck, I have the chassis number XHMS 34053 where can I go to find out more? I'd like to know production date and plant, I'm in New Zealand and I think it came here in 1941? thanks | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | don't think you'll find anything on that number, right drive trucks were partially assembled in Canada and sent to Holden, who numbered them on completion, and likely that's where any NZ units came from
Bill | | | | | Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 21 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2013 Posts: 21 | | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | | | |
| |
| |