| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 73 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2008 Posts: 73 | I'v been told there are patches available to repair the belt line on my '42 cab but can't find them anywhere. It would be a lot cheaper and easier if I could. Appreciate any help. Thanks | | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 323 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 323 | I thought I saw some on E bay just the other day. Not sure of the years.
Bill
These old bolts are in my blood. Hard thing is focusing on just one.
1937 Chevy 1/2 ton panel 1953 GMC 2 ton. future car hauler
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 785 | | | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 63 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 63 | I thought I saw replacement left, right and center beltline panels at Jim Carters. Yep here it is... http://www.oldchevytrucks.com/cart/index.asp?cat2=9883&path=1934+%2D+1946+Truck+Parts%2FSheet+Metal%2FCab+Repair+Panels&station=
1941 AK named "PETEY" my buddy.
| | |
| |
| |