| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (37 GC),
89
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,605 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 629 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 629 | Looking for someone that can recreate the headliner for my 1946 Carryall Suburban. I have 98% of it (there was a small section of one panel that was cut open to let the animals out) and it is fairly intact. Just need someone that can take the original and make a new one from the original as a pattern. Any suggestions as to who I contact or anybody that has experience with these?
Tim Sheridan 1947 First Series Chevy 1/2-Ton"Liberty Series" - "Art Deco" - Whatever you'd like to call it. In the Gallery | | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 237 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 237 | Try these folks, SMS Auto Fabrics 350 South Redwood St. Canby, OR 97013 Phone 503 263 3535 Fax 503 263 3525 I have a 1946 Chevy Suburban that I am restoring. Hopefully it will be completed by September. Don't forget to get matching material for the other panels as well, I got an extra yard. Let me know how you make out. Dave Murray [email protected] | | |
| |
| |