| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
171
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,143 Posts1,056,494 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 43 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 43 | Wanting better hiway gears I just picked up a dana 60 with a 373 ratio from a 71 F250. The WMS is 3/4" wider than the stock Eaton so should work well. I do need to move spring perches and shock mounts. Do I need to have the housing aligned after welding the perches? I have read conflicting opinions on this. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | Have things aligned before you weld. I use a tape measure and make an x from the front end. Once you weld, there is no adjusting. | | |
| |
| |