The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, 1955 1 Series, 1 invisible), 90 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,142
Posts1,056,485
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 29
G
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
G Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 29
Does anyone have photos of a stock style headliner? I just removed the one from my 38, it appears to be 2 pieces of milk house board screwed together down the center( front to back ). It is actually formed to fit quite well, but was not trimmed worth a darn around the edges. If I can find some pictures of a good one, I may be able to save it.

George

Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 211
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 211
I always try to reuse/restore original pieces when I can, Repro parts tend to never fit as originals do, and lesser quality too.

Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 29
G
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
G Offline
Joined: Nov 2012
Posts: 29
This one is not original for sure!


Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0