The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Hotrod Lincoln, Otto Skorzeny, Peggy M, 1955 1 Series, GRNHydra, 1 invisible), 84 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,095
Posts1,056,494
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#91651 07/08/2004 5:17 PM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 3
C
Junior Member
Junior Member
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 3
Hi. First post.

I've revived a '69 C/10 short fleetside and have only one remaining problem.

The turn signal won't cancel.

I've already got the springs but I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could post a picture of how they sit in there. There were none there when I tore it apart and I cant find any decent pictures, so I'm a loss. The cam is fine, so is the horn. Just the pesky signals smile

Love this truck! It gets WAY more attention than my '68 'Vette. grin

[img]http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v326/CGGorman/pics050804_08.jpg[/img]

#91652 07/08/2004 6:12 PM
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 96
L
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
L Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 96
A big welcome to the board. Your ride looks nice.

Maybe this will help.

http://home.t-online.de/home/O_Scholz/steering.html

#91653 07/08/2004 6:28 PM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 259
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 259
I sent you a picture of the signal housing with the springs installed and the signal applied to one side so you can see how the spring extends inward to meet the canceling pawl.

Take Care,


Joe
#91654 07/08/2004 8:48 PM
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 3
C
Junior Member
Junior Member
C Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 3
Great! Thanks! I'll get that installed tonight and take a long, twisty drive through town relishing the fact that I'll no longer have to stick my finger out to swipe the lever back to center.


Moderated by  Jon G, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0