| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,099 Posts1,056,499 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#91651 07/08/2004 5:17 PM | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 3 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 3 | Hi. First post. I've revived a '69 C/10 short fleetside and have only one remaining problem. The turn signal won't cancel. I've already got the springs but I would REALLY appreciate it if someone could post a picture of how they sit in there. There were none there when I tore it apart and I cant find any decent pictures, so I'm a loss. The cam is fine, so is the horn. Just the pesky signals Love this truck! It gets WAY more attention than my '68 'Vette. [img] http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/v326/CGGorman/pics050804_08.jpg[/img] | | |
#91653 07/08/2004 6:28 PM | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 259 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 259 | I sent you a picture of the signal housing with the springs installed and the signal applied to one side so you can see how the spring extends inward to meet the canceling pawl.
Take Care,
Joe
| | |
#91654 07/08/2004 8:48 PM | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 3 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 3 | Great! Thanks! I'll get that installed tonight and take a long, twisty drive through town relishing the fact that I'll no longer have to stick my finger out to swipe the lever back to center. | | |
| |
| |