The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
4 members (Barry Martak, Gib70, Gray_Ghost, 55shaker), 64 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,129
Posts1,056,695
Members48,452
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#914290 01/24/2013 2:15 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 25
R
New Guy
New Guy
R Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 25
I’ve swapped out the 6 for a V8 & auto tranny which means I need new brake pedal. I’m not a big fan of the firewall booster/cylinder look but I have not found a year specific under floor mount yet. I am using a Chassis Engineering transmission drop mount that I am afraid will be in the way of floor mount. I am open to any suggestions of what does and doesn’t work.

Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,100
3
3B Offline
'Bolter
'Bolter
3 Offline
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,100
Hy rpinnt90, perhaps you should post this in the high performance forum, there will be more people reading that forum that would be familiar with V8 engine swap problems, hope that helps.


Moderated by  Dusty53, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0