| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Otto Skorzeny, Wally / Montana, Jeff Ogden, Peggy M, amtrakjoe, moparguy, mvigo, walter74),
83
guests, and
4
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,702 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 25 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2010 Posts: 25 | I’ve swapped out the 6 for a V8 & auto tranny which means I need new brake pedal. I’m not a big fan of the firewall booster/cylinder look but I have not found a year specific under floor mount yet. I am using a Chassis Engineering transmission drop mount that I am afraid will be in the way of floor mount. I am open to any suggestions of what does and doesn’t work. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 6,100 | Hy rpinnt90, perhaps you should post this in the high performance forum, there will be more people reading that forum that would be familiar with V8 engine swap problems, hope that helps. | | |
| |
| |