| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,083 Posts1,056,327 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 205 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 205 | I saw an old NOS fuel pump probably made for a 40 chevy truck..but bought it thinking I might want to put it on my Suburban's engine...I'm not a great mechanic, so question is: Is this ok for that engine? Where would I attach this Pump..and do I need it at all, if not..might sell to someone who needs it...mtvoices. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | If you have the original 207 engine in your Suburban the 1940's fuel pump will not fit as it would be for the 216 engine. Mike B  | | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 205 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 205 | Thanks Mike..Going to put orig 207 in next week, and probably we would have found this out then..thought it would be a great item to have, but not beiung a mehanic..I bought it..so now will sell I guess. thanks...Bruce | | | | | Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2004 Posts: 6,214 | Bruce, The Filling Station sells kits and pumps. They may take your new/unused 216 pump in trade...give them a call. Mike B  | | |
| |
| |