| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,574 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 17 | Could someone please post a pic of how the cab liner is installed for a 42 cab ? I would like to see how the edges are held down and the metal strips. I don't think I have them all. Thanks . | | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 775 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 775 | I have a 46 I think it is similar. There photo's in my photobucket. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 17 | Thanks the photos are a great help ! | | |
| |
| |