| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 7 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 7 | Hello all, I have 1953 chevy pickup ready to go. I am looking for a paint shop in the south eastern Pennsylvania area. I am in Zip 19038. just outside of Phila.
thanks for any input. Happy New year to all.
Joe @ LHG | | |
| |
| |