| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,396 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 91 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 91 | Can someone tell me the best way to install the welting on the fenders?
Thanks
Bennie
Last edited by 49 chevy man; 12/11/2012 7:37 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,708 back yard wrench turner | | back yard wrench turner Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 1,708 | ??? Are you meaning welting?...the rubber or fabric piece that separates the fender from the body and bed?
Last edited by Wayne67vert; 12/11/2012 5:11 PM.
Wayne1938 1-Ton Farm TruckStovebolt Gallery Forums1989 Silverado 1996 Mustang GT convertible When I die, I hope she doesn't sell everything for what I told her I paid for it! | | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 91 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 91 | Yes this is what I mean didn't spell it correct. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 1,513 | The paint and body forum is the place for such a question and a search for welting will turn up threads like this.
1952 1300 Canadian 1/2 ton restomod You Tube | | |
| |
| |