| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,098 Posts1,056,167 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 1 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jan 2012 Posts: 1 | I have a 1960 Chevrolet 1 ton apache 30 truck and I'm trying to figure out more information on the old style of wheels. They are 8 lug and seem to have keepers for the old style hubcaps. Are these rims worth saving or should I buy aftermarket rims? Does anyone know the bolt pattern? | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | What size wheel are they? With hub cap clips I'd guess they're single wheels?
Bolt pattern is 8 lugs on 6.5" circle | | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 4 | You didn't say what size rims you have.I am looking for a set of 17X5 split rims,is that what you have?
1949 Chevy 3600
| | |
| |
| |