The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Jay R, Gray_Ghost), 157 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,088
Posts1,056,416
Members48,443
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#891207 10/22/2012 9:07 AM
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
G
New Guy
New Guy
G Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 3
I bought my Chevy at an auction and have finally got allthe sheet metal off.

Question 1: should I powder coat the frame or regular paint????

Question 2: I have 6 of those split rim wheels, Everyone says they are dangerous.I want to stay original...but safety is important too. Where can I get new wheels that look like the old ones...and I can attach the Chevy hub cap to?

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Leo Offline
Moderator
Moderator
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 4,215
Hi Ginny, welcome to the site.

You would be wise to ask each question in the appropriate forum, try 'paint and body shop' for the first question and maybe 'general truck' for the second one. Some people don't get in the welcome centre too often and will not see your questions.

Good luck.

Leo


Moderated by  Achipmunk, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0