The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (moparguy, stlcardinalsguy, Cosmo), 141 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,101
Posts1,056,182
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#890801 10/20/2012 5:47 PM
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 116
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2000
Posts: 116
The post a few days ago asking about passenger side panel seats prompted me to write. I am currently working on a 38 panel and I have a good original driver's side seat. I do not have a passenger seat, though the two brackets that mount on the floor and attach to the front of the passenger seat are there. Does anyone know if the style of seats remains pretty much the same, even beyond 1940? From what I can tell in the other post, those AD seats look pretty much like my driver's seat.

Does anyone have a spare passenger seat that would fit my 38 (I want to keep it original) for sale?

Thanks,

Jim

Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Jim,

Post a want ad in the Swap Meet. That is where "profesional" sellers look for "customers".

I will edit-out the "part wanted" line from your post in a few days.


Moderated by  MNSmith, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0