The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Dennys28, Steelonsteel, Opelika Tom, Guitplayer, Ponchogl), 120 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,134
Posts1,056,401
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 88
V
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
V Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 88
Cleaning our some of my spare fire truck parts.

I have a complete front mount Barton American UA50 pump. $200 for all. Complete includes everything that Barton American would have installed on a fire truck: pump, bumper mount, drive shaft, heat exchange, vacuum primer, carb regulator, water filter, heat exchange, all knobs, etc.

You can see all of the items here --> http://www.centuryfarm.org/gallery/v/Vehicles/1957_Barton_Pump/

Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 863
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 863
too far away...... cry


My GMC has a bad case of ship fitters disease!
GMC: Get More Cash...
1958 GMC
1956 Chevy 1500 Hydraulic Dump Truck
1952 Chevy 1700 3-Ton Firetruck

My Webshots photos
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 88
V
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
V Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 88
I understand "too far away".

When I purchased this pump, the pump and all of it's associated parts pretty much filled my 8ft pickup bed.

I even have an original American Fire Apparatus blueprint for the front mount UA50 on my firetruck which I could copy for anyone who buys the pump. The blueprint shows all parts with all part numbers for American Fire Apparatus's use of the UA50.

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 88
V
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
V Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 88
I believe the UA50 pump and parts are going to a restoriation in California. I will update the thread if this does not happen. - Bob

Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 88
V
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
V Offline
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 88
For now I have decided to keep the Barton Pump. Thanks for the interest.

Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 17
3
New Guy
New Guy
3 Offline
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 17
Any chance to get a copy of the blueprints?


1954 Jeep CJ3B/Howe

Moderated by  69Cuda 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0