| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,466 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 25 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 25 | I'm looking for some help. I have 51 1/2 ton with fuel tank behind the seat. I can't find a way to remove it. It has two straps but no way to loosen or undo the straps to get the tank out. Its has about 4 gal of gas in it, that is rusty and dirty. Thanks in advance for you help Dave J. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 940 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 940 | As usual, DADS50 comes to the rescue with awesome picture references! You'll need a closed end wrench to get to the nut. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 25 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Dec 2006 Posts: 25 | thanks for the pictures. I had not remove the seat frame so I can't see the the bolts. this should help alot. thanks much Dave J. | | |
| |
| |