| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
83
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,081 Posts1,056,318 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 66 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 66 | Would anyone know where I can get the emergency brake lever inside of the backing plate that pushes the shoes out when you pull on the hand brake, or a picture | | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 | Glen, let me dig around and see if I have any brake parts. I scrapped out a '36 rear end and I might have some E-brake parts. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 | Hello Glen, I have pics of the E-brake mechanism for you, hope it helps. Here And here
Last edited by Grigg; 10/10/2012 10:11 AM. Reason: Please use PM's and the Swap Meet section for buying and selling on this forum.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 | Glen, I can separate the lever from the backing plate also. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 66 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 66 | 36only thats just what I'm looking for sending a PM thanks | | | | | Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2012 Posts: 170 | Glad to help Glenn, I'm a small parts hoarder with no problem getting them to anyone who needs them....Rick | | |
| |
| |