The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (Jon G, papas52, Peggy M, Hotrod Lincoln, ronsway, 2 invisible), 80 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,087
Posts1,056,340
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#887440 10/06/2012 8:49 PM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 66
G
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
G Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 66
Would anyone know where I can get the emergency brake lever inside of the backing plate that pushes the shoes out when you pull on the hand brake, or a picture

Glen M #887811 10/08/2012 10:18 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 170
1
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
1 Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 170
Glen, let me dig around and see if I have any brake parts. I scrapped out a '36 rear end and I might have some E-brake parts.


1936 Chevrolet 1.5-ton SWB
"Murtahg"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

It's only original once.
Glen M #888413 10/10/2012 8:46 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 170
1
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
1 Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 170
Hello Glen, I have pics of the E-brake mechanism for you, hope it helps. Here And here

Last edited by Grigg; 10/10/2012 10:11 AM. Reason: Please use PM's and the Swap Meet section for buying and selling on this forum.

1936 Chevrolet 1.5-ton SWB
"Murtahg"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

It's only original once.
Glen M #888418 10/10/2012 9:30 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 170
1
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
1 Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 170
Glen, I can separate the lever from the backing plate also.


1936 Chevrolet 1.5-ton SWB
"Murtahg"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

It's only original once.
Glen M #888594 10/10/2012 11:15 PM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 66
G
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
G Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 66
36only thats just what I'm looking for sending a PM thanks

Glen M #888641 10/11/2012 9:42 AM
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 170
1
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
1 Offline
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 170
Glad to help Glenn, I'm a small parts hoarder with no problem getting them to anyone who needs them....Rick


1936 Chevrolet 1.5-ton SWB
"Murtahg"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

It's only original once.

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0