| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,268 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 150 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 150 | Any recommendations for a remote power door lock entry system for my 49? I've already converted it to bearclaws but am thinking that a keyless lock system would sure be handier than locking the driver's door and crawling across the the bucket seats and console every time I drive to town. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 32 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 32 | Baba, I second that. Someone out there has to have done this before! Any kits? | | | | | Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2009 Posts: 1,596 | I'm not sure where the lock is on a 49 door. If the lock is in the handle, you can get a 2nd passenger door handle and put it on the drivers side so that you can lock both doors. | | |
| |
| |