| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,080 Posts1,056,294 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 581 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 581 | Tried a search, failed.
What is the largest tire size I can put on a 1953 3100 Panel, assuming it's stock?
It's got 600-16s on it now, but I'd like wider tires when I replace these. How big can I go on these rims?
Thanks,
-Michael | | | | | Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 1,644 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2009 Posts: 1,644 | I put 215/85-16s on my 52-3100,I think that would be the largest tire on stock rims.
Pete | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | I'm running those on my burb too. It steers great. I have fat tires on my '56 and it's a booger to steer. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 815 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 815 | I have to agree. Seems like the right choice. I'm running them on my 53 3100 with the stock rims. Steve | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 581 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 581 | Thanks, fellas. Time to start shoppin'!
-Michael | | |
| |
| |