The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 129 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,115
Posts1,056,292
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#86591 11/06/2002 4:12 AM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 84
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 84
Hey stovebolters...it's me again. I purchased a 18 circuit kit from painless and I had to ask this question. I have a old 7 wire turn signal switch (900 something) and I need to know which wires do I use for the emegency flasher and turn signal flasher since the new kit has both? also what wires on the turn signal switch controls the turn signal indicator lights? and last but not least... Do I need to run a 12 volt resistor to my original headlight switch and can someone please tell me what the connectors on the headlight switch go to. I can't wait to wire up my lady and see the light in eyes sparkle. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks fellow and female stovebolters

#86592 11/08/2002 7:46 PM
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 988
B
'Bolter
'Bolter
B Offline
Joined: Feb 2000
Posts: 988
marlo you may want to do a search for "turn signal" there was a post not too long ago (less then 2 months) that either had a link to a wiring diagram for the turn signal or posted a picture of the wiring diagram. Let me know if you don't find it and I will scan the copy that I printed off and email it to you!


Brian Moore
1949 3100 5 window Deluxe
"Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow"
#86593 11/09/2002 2:25 AM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 259
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 259
I think this is what you need.

http://www.50chevy.freeservers.com/Remote_Entry.html#EARLY STYLE

Once the page loads up, click on early style signal unit and then 7-wire.

Joe


Joe
#86594 11/12/2002 1:19 AM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 84
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 84
hey guys thanks for the help it really cleared up alot of things. I found some old post by searching our site (stovebolt) and those articles really answered my questions...thanks for all the help and happy stovebolting!


Moderated by  Jon G, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0