| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
151
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 24 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 24 | I need reference photo of seat adjuster installed in a 1953 pu. I took mine out and repainted. i dont remenber if they had springs or the long metail wire running across from adjuster to adjuster. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 | A have a few pictures of a 1950 seat frame. I don't know if it's the same as a 1953 ...link... May not show the detail you need Good luck | | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 64 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 64 | I don't currently have pics but the 53 had a rod running from one side to other. There is a rubber guide that pushes into the middle of the seat frame that hold this rod inline. And keeps it from rattling under the seat while driving. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 24 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 24 | I have the same seat adjusters as your photos, but no pully system. the truck originally belong to my dad who bought it in 53' and nothing has been modifid. I cant tell where the rod connects to the adjusters from your photos. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 | My bench did not have a rod or center rubber guide when I removed it.
I added 3 photos in that file that I found on the HAMB.
Take a look at the last three photos, that might be your style bench.
Maybe someone else will have a better pic
Good luck | | |
| |
| |