| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Gray_Ghost, RoseB),
153
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,141 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 57 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 57 | I posted a question earlier about whether or not the 235 engine I have in my 46' has solid or hydraulic lifters. I did find the # on the block below the distributor. Perhaps this will give you a better idea what it has. The number is 0937423F54Z. Thank you. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | | | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 57 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 57 | Thanks, Tim. I appreciate your research. | | |
| |
| |