| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,646 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 205 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 205 | I finally found the right guy to rebuild my 36 Suburban's engine..I have a complete 37 engine with tranny...wanted to know if any of the 37's parts are interchangable with the 36 engine? So far everythin is apart and I was told that crankshaft, rods etc are looking pretty good. Thanks a lot..mtvoices | | | | | Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 835 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2011 Posts: 835 | So glad to hear you are making good progress, and that you decided to keep the original engine. Good choice. But.....WE NEED PICTURES! I can host them for you again if you like.
Kurt | | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 5,337 | I can't think of anything but the carb that would interchange.
See the USA in your vintage Chevrolet! My Blog | | | | | Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 205 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2011 Posts: 205 | Kurt..thanks...I'll ask my wife to send you the body in primer..doors are off, but it is ready for the finish paint. My bodyman is off for three months to oil fields to make big bucks..so it;s at a standstill for now, all fenders are ready also for the finish....Bruce | | |
| |
| |