| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 26 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Jul 2011 Posts: 26 | Does anyone have a good source of information on rebuilding a Carter W1? I have a new old stock kit and the Carb is clean and ready to put back together. I have never rebuilt a carburetor before, guess I need step by step with pictures. Any help would be appreciate.
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 84 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2012 Posts: 84 | | | |
| |
| |