| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,286 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 4 | Hi, I am updating my 51 3100 to have both turn signals and parking lights. Would prefer purchasing new units with dual filament bulbs, but cannot get any response from Heavy Chevy. Does anyone know of any other source? My old units are rusted through. Thank you. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 133 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2008 Posts: 133 | check southern rods, the have many availible, not sure if they have that one though.
daren | | | | | Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2010 Posts: 4,263 | ...click... also check out our sponsor American Classic Truck Parts also try Jim Carter Truck Shop in Orange California Chevys of the 40"s Call around for the best price. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | | | | | | Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 4 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2012 Posts: 4 | Thank you. I just ordered a pair of 2 wire parking light sets from American Classic Truck Parts. Hope they come soon! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 940 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 940 | I read something fairly negative about Heavy Chevy on this site not too long ago. And from what I remember it was backed up by several other members. I'd use American Classic, Jim Carter, Brothers, The Filling Station or any other of the bigger parts places. | | | | | Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 91 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2010 Posts: 91 | I got a compleat kit from classy chevy.com came with gaskets,lenses,sockets etc.Had to open up hole for larger socket and it came with clear bulbs which I swapped for amber ones from FLAPS. | | |
| |
| |