The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Gray_Ghost, 1 invisible), 111 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,129
Posts1,056,697
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#844517 04/17/2012 9:46 PM
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
I'm working on my 3/4 ton 53 GMC got the frame sand blasted and tommorow it's getting painted.I'm looking for the rear spring bushings that go on the rear top pins its two bushings that fit unto the top of the shackle. I found the pins and bushing sets for the front and lower part of the rear spring but can't find the bushings for the top part of the rear shackle. The pins are the same but the bushings are smaller in dia. and are two pcs. anybody find some?

Thanks, Pete

Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 306
R
'Bolter
'Bolter
R Offline
Joined: Jan 2011
Posts: 306
check the filling station in oregon. they had brand new rear spring shackles for my 53 chev 3/4ton.


1963 c10
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
No luck at the filling station,I just need the bushings and don't want to buy the shackle.

I did find the parts I need at Rockauto anyone use them before?

They have the bushings and pins and the king pins for the truck.


Thanks, Pete

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 134
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 134
I've ordered numerous times from Rockauto and never had any issues with them except for getting the wrong O2 sensor one time but they quickly made it right.

Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
P
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
P Offline
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,644
Thanks will order tommorow,Thanks Pete


Moderated by  Gdads51 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0