| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Joe H, PAUL Berardi),
140
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,246 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 81 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 81 | A while back I saw a diagram for a stand for transporting or storing a 216 motor and now I can't find it. It was made from several 4X4's. Was it on here that I saw it?? I tried several searches but could not find it. Thanks, Martin | | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 229 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 229 | its in the tech tips area i think. just two 4x4 front and rear and a couple of 2x4 down the sides of the oil pan. screwed together and 4 casters at the corners
MO's 1951 chevy 3100 resto mod project
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 81 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2008 Posts: 81 | Never mind. I found it in the Tech section. It' called a engine dolly. Thanks! Martin
| | |
| |
| |