| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, msmall, 1 invisible),
143
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2011 Posts: 23 | I am trying to replace shocks on my 3600 and have had no luck. Local shop has listing and when they arrive I either have fronts with rod mount or round eye and bushing is to small. They then show a conversion to smaller mounting pins. Its almost funny with how many different types have been ordered and all are wrong. I guess if this is my worst problem of day I should consider me self lucky huh? THANKS | | | | | Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 187 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Oct 2011 Posts: 187 | You are lucky but its still frustrating
Rick 58 3600 4 on the floor
| | |
| |
| |