The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Gdads51, 68ironhead, Peggy M), 94 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,118
Posts1,056,302
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#83205 09/20/2007 7:18 PM
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 42
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 42
WHERE OR WHO CAN TELL ME WHAT THIS RADIATOR WITH 38A OVER 310932 FITS.
SOME BODY SUGGESTED I BUY AN INTERCHANGE MANUAL THE LAST TIME I REQUESTED HELP. I THINK THAT WAS TO KEEP ME OCCUPIED SO I WOULDN'T BOTHER,[PERHAPS IT IS A GREAT RESOURCE IF YOU ARE TRAINED TO USE ONE] WHILE I TRIED TO FIGURE THE #@! THING OUT. FOR ALL THIS MANUAL IS WORTH THEY USED TO BE NAILED TO THE OUTHOUSE WITH OLD CATALOGS!!!!


gene bryson
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,708
A
'Bolter
'Bolter
A Offline
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 5,708
Gene,

How cool...I did some off the wall detective work and got a pretty good hit. It indicates your radiator came from a 1938 passenger car. If a previous thread on this subject was accurate, the radiator was manufactured in Jan of '38.

I have enclosed a link that shows this number!

http://chevy.tocmp.com/1929_54chevyparts/01/123.HTM

Stuart

Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 42
W
'Bolter
'Bolter
W Offline
Joined: Jun 2007
Posts: 42
Well Thank you "Berry" Much.
However the tank shows 310932 as opposed to 3109032.I have a 38 PU and likely a 37 Radiator as I had to cut the "brace/bracket" over the radiator to accomodate the fill.
I don't yet know the internal condition of 310932.
I thank you.


gene bryson

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0