The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Bill Marlow, TUTS 59, Wally / Montana, Shade Baby, 1 invisible), 80 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,132
Posts1,056,385
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#830257 02/27/2012 4:41 PM
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 22
I
New Guy
New Guy
I Offline
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 22
When I bought this truck the dash knobs and buttons were all in a box. Does anyone have a clear photo that shows what know goes where? I know the wiper and lights and I know the radio, but the remaining knobs in the dash and below the dash are a mystery. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. Bob

Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,186
5
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
5 Offline
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,186
Here are a couple shots.

Picture 1
Picture 2

Bruce


My Trucks
Stuff I Collect
If it doesn't matter if you win or loose.......why do they keep score?
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269

Here is an illustration of the whole dash.

If you have items not illustrated, post photos of the items that you cannot identify. Someone here will tell you what you have and where it goes.

Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 12
S
New Guy
New Guy
S Offline
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 12
I just brought my 54 home and its pretty complete, if you need something more than 55 1st sub posted, let me know, I'll go take a pic!


Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0