| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (52Carl, carbking, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, 1955 1 Series, 2-Ton, Robert Crandall, fonz8261, greenie-reddy, 2 invisible),
116
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,347 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 38 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 38 | Hi guys, I have a set of ribbed cameo trim rings for my 59 apache that I'd like to use but I don't have any retainers/clips for them, I guess they got lost in the shuffle. Does anyone have any pictures of them or where I might get some new ones. Thanks Jeff | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 100 | Try a place called "BOWTIE BITS". They also have a picture of them in their catalog. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 100 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2010 Posts: 100 | Also JIM CARTERS TRUCK PARTS. Page 160 in their catalog. | | | | | | OLTrucks Unregistered | | OLTrucks Unregistered | They also fit Oldsmobile and are from Fusick auto try here | | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 38 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 38 | Thanks very much for the info, I'll be giving Fusick a call this week. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 38 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2009 Posts: 38 | Well the guy at Fusick couldn't help me so the search is still on. These trim rings are the ones that are 3" wide and are ribbed. | | |
| |
| |