1941 1 ton truck
Michael Bean
Port Orchard,wa
This 1941 truck was orginall owned by a gravel company in Oregon. It was a dump truck. When my dad bought it he turned it into a fixed bed and installed a cab-over platform. When I was a teenager we used it on the farm to haul hay from the field to the barn. In 1975 my dad bought a newer larger truck for hauling hay for other farmers in the area, as well for himself so the old girl was retired to the barn where she now sits.
I hope to be able to restore her in her orginal condition.
note: to webmaster: I dont have a snapfish or photbucket account and dont plan to but I can a private page on my website and put a link to it if that is ok
You can contact me at
[email protected]