| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,661 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 166 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2002 Posts: 166 | Nice trucks. Wish I had a workshop the size of yours. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 17 | Lol..that is my cousins garage..I wish I had one that size too...His garage and my trucks are about an hour away from where I live at the moment...Going through withdraws wanting to get my hands on one of them again.. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 17 | Forgot to warn everyone...It is picture heavy...has both my 65 GMC and 50 Chevy.. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 139 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 139 | Great projects. Should keep you busy for a while. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 17 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 17 | Yea I can't wait until I can get my shop...
| | |
| |
| |