| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,402 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 547 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 547 | I have my engine out doing some fixes on the head and some oil leaks. While it has been out I have finally be able to get my Carter W1 dual setup put together and ready to run. I have not had the carb spacers on the intake previously and have not really had any issues. Maybe in summer traffic a few time, I couldn't really tell. Anyways, I have two spacers to go under these new carbs and I need to know the specs for the new studs I need to get to make this work. I figured they are a 3/8-16 thread. What I really need to know is overall length. They can't be too long or the stud on the carb vacuum port side will hit the carb before it is fully seated and able to bolt down. I think it needs to be around 2" overall. Any thoughts? Much appreciated all!!!
58' 3200 235 3-speed/OD
| | |
| |
| |