The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (mick53, 2-Ton, stlcardinalsguy, Wally / Montana, Steelonsteel, Uncles51), 75 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,140
Posts1,056,464
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#806517 12/14/2011 1:37 AM
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 28
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 28
I have a floor starting 1957 Chevy suburban.
Where have most people picked up their wiring harnesses. 10 years ago I got one from the "Truck Shop" in santa Ana CA.
I live in new Hampshire now and was wondering Iif there is anything better or should I just order and have it shipped from there. I assume the suburban and truck can be substituted for that year
Thanks a ton
Jon

Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 693
T
'Bolter
'Bolter
T Offline
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 693
Jon, I got my harness for my 56 3100 from Lectric Limited and i am very happy with it. the quality is good, it fits perfectly, etc. The installation wasn't "trivial", with some color code confusion along the way, but in the end i was pleased with the product and the outcome. My truck is in Seabrook NH if you ever get the notion to take a look

http://www.lectriclimited.com/

tom

Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 28
J
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
J Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 28
Thanks for the info that is who I will go with.
I would love to take a ride out there when the weather turns
Jon


Moderated by  Jon G, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0