The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (papas52, Bills Auto Works, Napco Man, Shade Baby, LAROKE), 171 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,102
Posts1,056,184
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 32
J
New Guy
New Guy
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 32
Hi,

I had to dismantle my instrument cluster because the needle of the speedo is broken. The lettering from the cluster lens sticked to the metal backplate, so I have refurbished and repainted all parts (without the lens...). But when I put the lens back into place it looks faided in some spots. Can I get a new set of decals for the lens green lettering anywhere? Or has anyone a good lens (with gauges)? Or an idea? I tried to get one from e*****s-trucks but they are on backorder for an indefinite time.

Best regards
Joern (from Germany)

Last edited by Joern; 12/14/2011 3:12 AM.

'65 C-20 Fleetside 283 4-speed-MT
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
You have a PM.


Moderated by  Hambone, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0