The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (GMCJammer51, DuckRancher, Peggy M, 49nut, 1 invisible), 118 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,110
Posts1,056,245
Members48,437
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#80464 07/26/2007 2:00 AM
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 23
C
Apprentice
Apprentice
C Offline
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 23
I have a 55 TF that I am installing a 350/700R4 combination in.
Can anyone tell me who sells the universal trans cross members?(used to see them all the time until I wanted to find them - now I can't find one to save my @$$).
Has anone ever installed one along with the aftermarket power brake set-up in the original (below floor) position?
Did you have to modify the trans mount to clear the brake booster?
Any help would be appreciated.
Carl


CCB
#80465 07/26/2007 2:14 AM
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 8,351
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 8,351
I can't help on the last 2 questions, but the crossmember you want can be found from most any of the parts suppliers on the Links page. Also, Jegs, Summit, and Speedway have them, too.


Bill Burmeister

Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0